How's The Chainy Thingy

Sure without me, I am nothing. That was what my friend said about me. That was the time when I chain 2 birds in the first picture that I show you yesterday.


Notice my first comment in SSC Mini Fair? It says that "well thank you sa'yo, dahil dun, nakapagsorry ako sa kanya".

That was the time when I found out that friends can still be lovers, right?. So the one who leave a comment for me, thank you for viewing my blog especially reading my post. "Alam ko naman na love mo siya hindi ba? haha". So don't loose hope, just relax and find out what will happen next.


Here I conclude that, lovers start as strangers, just kidding. I mean, lovers start as friends then close friends then you know where love starts.




1 comments:

_Lei_ said...

kua... tnx tlga ah???:D.... hmmmmm.... yah... dunt you worry... i'll never gonna lose hope.... i'm gonna wait for her.... :D.... tnx na din sa help mo kua....:D..... thankyou tlga!! as in sobra sobra...:D.... GODBLESS nln and gud luck sa exams nten...:D... aja!!! kaya nten yan!!!:D.... gudluck and Godbless na din sa buhay mo...:D...

'smile'