Proud to Be Thomasian. :)

May 4, 2009

After weeks and months of preparation, GOD finally heard my prayers as I'd passed the interview in the University of Santo Tomas. Actually my course was Bachelor of Science in Information Systems under Faculty of Engineering.

I thought I won't made it to the finish line, because I came a bit late in the Roque Rua
ño Building, where the interview for the Information Technology / Information Systems held. There were many students who had fallen in line starting from 5:30 in the morning until the time I came around. As they called me, I felt too pressured but I knew I can do it. In the end, the interview was so simple but precise and I answered it quickly but in a nice manner and it was based on my cut-off scores on the time that I had taken the USTET.

So here I am, bringing home a bacon, my mom has no doubt that I passed the interview as well as my sister who studied in UST, because she has a companion to be with.


I'm proud to be a Thomasian.


VIVA SANTO TOMAS!!

0 comments: