5 Semesters Down, Summer and 3 To Go


After 2 1/2 years of hard work and diligence, another grade output released last two days and I guess it's not bad because it was one of my highest semestral average I've earned in my college life. GOD, thank YOU for the knowledge and strength during my college life and for the countless blessings YOU have given to me. 

Here is a SUMMARY of my first half of my college junior life: Same faces but interesting personalities (they're the best block section for me), some professors were a bit strict but they gave us bits of information that we need and that we'll surely use this coming sem and we had our first general assembly held outside our university that was so successful because   lots of IT students attended in that event. And for leisure (whenever I'm pressured or free), I'm with my very own chorale practicing and singing every First Friday mass. 

Added Summary: Had my first anniversary with my "buub-booy" (my inspiration) last 3 months, had my birthday one month after (LET'S DO THE MATH, joke!)

Next semester, I will face one of the hardest sems at Information Technology (thesis, thesis-thesisan in other subjects, defense, system analysis design, more knowledge in computers like networking, architecture and a lot more). So exciting but TIME CRISIS comes even though my schedule will start every morning till after lunch.

IT'S MY CHOICE.. SO I'M BRACING MYSELF. :)

BUT THIS TIME, SURE PASS = HAPPY VACATION! <3

konting tiis nalang! :)

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492| BLOGGER 

1 comments:

Jay said...

Your focus brought exceedingly expected results. Keep it up. Definitely, as you go a step higher in the ladder of college life, you'll face bigger challenges ahead. Keep you head high but be grounded with humility. Kudos to your efforts! Cheers!