Web Designing/Developing For Leisure

I had a great day configuring my blogspot from its standard and simple to a presentable design. I remember last 2 semesters when we had a Web Technology class which I'm fond of making websites with animated objects (.swf) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver are my tools and http://www.w3.org is one of my guides for making more interactive websites.

Before I planned to develop my blog design, I got this blogger template for free (and that was 3-4 months ago) in a .ZIP file. While reading and ranting posts, I noticed that my blog design was so dull because the theme color of my blogspot is BLACK that made my posts not worth reading. 

"I want to make my blog design so simpler" so I developed my blog design:

first the color theme which I made it WHITE 
- then a bit sidebar configurations..
- I made my own linked widget (which you could see in my blog). Every picture links in some websites which I used to surf and share my thoughts with.
- I removed the header background (which is a picture in .gif) and set it the same as my color theme

and my first developed blog design stayed for 3 and a half months.

NOW "I want to make my blog design so interactive" so I developed AGAIN my recent blog design:

- I used Adobe Photoshop in editing photos, uploaded it and used this photos as designs in my blog.
- I used Notepad++ to configure the HTML and CSS part of the blog design
- a bit post-comment configurations (which I didn't notice when I first developed it)

and BWALLAAA! 

NEW LOOK! :) 

Hope you like it fellow bloggers and visitors. 

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492| BLOGGER

5 comments:

George said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bharat shinde said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.