Visiting the Place of My Beloved Ones

It's All Saints Day and I should move out of the house with my sister, buy some flowers and 
candles and visit 2 cemeteries where my beloved ones (at both sides) were buried. 

I heard one of the reporters in ABS-CBN who said that "It is important to visit your beloved ones in All Saint's Day/All Soul's Day not only to be with them but also to complete the whole family." 

There is the time where I get used to look at the grave of my beloved ones and pray for their souls that should rest in peace and be with our Almighty God, our Savior. And whenever I visit them, I must stay longer to show my love and respect to my ancestors. 

Siyempre, hindi mo maalis ang pagbalik ng aming pagkabata, I still collect melted candles and make it into a candle ball and while waiting for visitors, we exchange conversations, light a candle and we bond with other. But I saw emptied graves which is a bit creepwhile finding the grave of your loved ones.


(to be continued..) 

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492| BLOGGER

0 comments: