Those Blessed Days

Trying to discipline myself to make things organized (lalo na malapit na pasukan at IT graduate in the making)  and to unlearn what I have learned from the past.

Like for instance last Sunday, I was a bit inattentive on the preaching. Even though I knew the topic (that was in the blog "A Day Rememb'ring Your Presence". Alam ko, parang may kulang sa napakinggan ko sa service last Sunday. 

May 26, Saturday

That was quarter to 9 then when I tested all my church mates about their range of voice or they called "vocalization" (thanks to Him that I have a bit talent to play the piano). After an hour, our pastor shared a video about praise and worship from which after the video she further explained to us about it. Thanks to her because she gave us discipline that should be done while we are in the church (that we should have a notebook to jot down what are the important values that our preacher preaches and better with a bible to know His word) and while we worship Him. 

May 27, Sunday

And thus the service begun. Jotted down, read what I've wrote, listened to the preacher and read the verses in the screen without any distractions.  After the preaching, our pastor blessed us because we followed her advice not because it is a requirement but to deepen the relationship with God and to continue to keep in touch with Him. And because of that, the burden inside my heart was taken away (nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib, ika nga). 

I think this is my preparation for making me more responsible in making things done and organize things that aren't done. Lalo na, 4th year na ako, I'll keep on praying so that He will guide me in finishing my degree and working from a good company, hopefully. *smile* 


And with all of these I'll continue to praise and worship Him. Oh, how great is Your faithfulness, GOD. 

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492 | BLOGGER


0 comments: