End of Summer "Countdown" - Part 1

And because summer ends today, I'll make a post on what I've done this summer. 

Chapter 1: No Work - Feel Good Policy

That was the time when I applied in many companies but neither one of them replied nor called. I played my musical instrument in the morning because I miss Vaio, Saxy, Yuki, Pluto and Gui (violin, saxophone, ukulele, flute and guitar) and played basketball with my good old pals inside our subdivision every afternoon and having dinner with my family (when at home) or hanging out with the same friends (after playing basketball). Thank God, He doesn't want me to waste my days just for nothing. He gave me actually a good company which my sister showed support and endeavor in accompanying me at the building where I will take the exam and pass the resume(usually companies have series of tests but I am very frightened when there's an interview coming in) but it turned out to nothing (the reason is stated at 1st Month in OJT ). Good thing one company (which is inside the university) accepted me. 


Chapter 2: When The Feeling Is Gone

I know that it is His will to be followed, based on what I read couple of hours ago. 

"The LORD foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples. But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations." - Psalm 33:10-11

There will be a right time that Ms. Right will come into my life and I'll love her and cherish this moment together. Natuto na ako and there's no need to contemplate and cry sometimes. I guess I must love You first more than anybody else. I pray that this feeling will soon be gone. And yes, there's no need to expect but I hope you're happy .


Chapter 3: Welcome Lord!

A week after I worked inside our university, weekend comes and I think of having Him once more in my life, from being a hopeless-romantic to a young devotee. I started playing in a worship team as a violinist and I sometimes played other instruments. Music made me linked once more to God; as our pastor said that "music can only be worship when your heart is set to Him". I'm very thankful that every Sunday I heard His wonderful word and the songs that came from the bible and written by well-known Christian songwriters and artists. 

Daily devotions and singing songs of praise and worship is my habit (sana kahit may pasok ako, magagawa ko parin ito). Hopefully, my relationship with You will never end. I know there are challenges coming in my life and we (me and Him) will be the one to handle it (tandem, ika nga!). Read more on Those Blessed Days. *smile*

--PART 1 HAS ENDED--

KEVIN PANGILINAN
BLOGGER | KGP81492

0 comments: