I'd Like You To Meet...

For those who know me, please bear with my situation. haha!

After 2 months of friendship, I'd like you to meet.

The 1IS-E, Information Systems, College of Engineering from the University of Santo Tomas

Let's start with,

1.) Ron - our president in 1IS-E, he's well-frank but wild, RAWR! (sabi nga nia sa facebook. :D)

2.) Dude - our secretary in 1IS-E and one of my close friends, she's too quiet in our classroom, quite hilarious but intelligent at the end.

3.) Jodi - our treasurer in 1IS-E, my closest friend. :), I knew she's the ramp model of 1IS-E but she's so intelligent and she's one of our scholars in our section. She properly serve her organizations (by the way she joined 5 organizations).

4.) MC - our PRO in 1IS-E, now I remember him!. Our famous speaker in our class, quite intelligent and he always asks questions to our professors.

5-7.) Gelo, Erik and Celsus - these three are my comrades!, (ika nga, walang iwanan. haha.), atsaka mga chickboy mga 'to.XD

8-11.) Kamille, Cath, Janelle, Diana - matatalik na kaibigan ni Ron, I knew they're close to each other since first day of school, (I offended one of his friends, pagpasensyahan niyo na ako, SORRY. :()

12.) Vince - kauna-unahang kakilala ko sa 1IS-E,

13.) Marc - the tall one, the intelligent one (hehe. :D), he sometimes inform me on what to do in the YELLOW DAY!, honestly I don't know about that.

14.) Jemin - our blockmate who came from Korea, same birthday, same favorite football team, same sports (right? :D).

15-16.) Hawie & Caio - magagaling sa basketball mga 'to. nagulat ako because they're the ones who gain laughter to our classroom (in short nagbibigay-sigla sa classroom.XD)

17.) MJ - guitar hero, funny and pa-cute antiques, that was his characteristics in 1IS-E.

18-19.) Jervin & Paolo - the both papa-P (papapogi.wapee.XD), they both came from Don Bosco Makati, tandem in all situations.

20-21.) Lar & Jown - these two were close friends in and outside the 4 corners of UST. (arte no? XD)

22-23.)Arthur & Ava - the perfect match, once he sings, she always lend her ears on him. (sweet no?)

24.) Herb - a computer whiz in 1IS-E and active in class (SOLID!). I guess he deserves to get high grades.

25.) JJ - the silencer in our class, WHHHHOOOOOOOOYYYYY!.XD (don't underestimate him because he's also intelligent in class)

26-32.) Hervey, JM, Migs, Ace, Dennis, Ray, Louie - The DOTA boys, sometimes (If I have time) I'm with them playing DOTA, others inclined in basketball, others know how to play the guitar.

33.) Kevs - one of the DOTA boys and inclined also in playing basketball and guitar. But, he's a scholar and one of the intelligent students in 1IS-E.(ENGlupet ano?)

34-37.) Romeo, Harry, Russell & Eric- these four are close friends, minsan nakakausap ko sila, in times they're in need, they approach me.

38.) Gabs - our so called "M.J." in 1IS-E, he sings old and new songs.(pati ako napapasabay sa kinakanta niya. XD).

39-40.) Marianne & Gracelle - Soulmates, right?, these two were meant for each other. (haha. may ganun?)

41-43.) Roxanne, Charles & Daniel - these three were silent but friendly, the first two came from UST High School. For some entities, they're considered as "Love Triangle". (joke lng.XD)

44.) Adrian - he's so active in class and he also plays basketball. Keep it up bro.

45.) Ni
ña - she likes watching UAAP Basketball Season 72 whether in Araneta Colisseum or in Phil. Sports Center. :D

45-50.) JP, Janssen, Eris, Ivan & Patz - ka-brod, whether inside or outside the school. (KTV moments and bonding moments in our house, ipagpatuloy niyo yan.XD)

I guess you know them all.

Oh, I almost forgot.

51.) Pangi - and that's me. You know all my characteristics. :)

This was just for fun. okay?.

INHINYERONG TOMASINO
1IS-E













2 comments:

Unknown said...

yehesss. nice one. bff ko talaga forever si lar =))

Kevin Pangilinan said...

wahoo. :D