First "Burden" In College

What I've done in the past two months?

1.) Organizations in UST (ESC, ISYS, RCYC and EFC), I knew these were my opportunities to be physically and mentally active.

2.) Academics, I've learned a lot from my professor and I knew I could handle these subjects until I'll become a college graduate.

I can handle those organizations I had joined but on the academic side, I need to divide myself into two so that I can balance myself to those activities (extra-curricular and academics). Successfully, I adjusted myself from balancing those two activities in 2 consecutive months. I hope this will continue my adjustment. And I knew GOD will guide me in adjusting those activities.

And here I go, taking the first "burden" in college which is the "Preliminary Examination" on August 11-14, 2009. I'll continue my study habits and pray to HIM that I'll pass this exam and the following exams in advance.

I know I can do this.

THINK POSITIVE.
Certified INHINYERONG TOMASINO.

0 comments: