Last 10 Minute Countdown

What will be my greatest wishes before the countdown arrive?

First of all, more birthdays to come (to have long life), as usual.

Second, to have high grades and to finish my course, Information Systems at the University of Santo Tomas.

Third, to nourish all my talents (whether in sports or in academics) like to pass all my exams and tryouts.

Fourth, to have peace in each and everyone of us and to have no distant relationships between us (laging stick-to-one ika nga).

Fifth, good health and safety, wherever I go.

Sixth, that my family and my relatives are safe and also in good health.

And lastly, to have more relationship with GOD, because he's the one who guides me everytime I'm in trouble.

I have many wishes to find out. But of course this are considered "major wishes".

Inhinyerong Tomasino
:D

0 comments: