Top 50 Things I've Done In The Year 2009 - Year Ender Special

There are many things that I've done in the Year 2009 but these TOP 50 things are much important in my life and these things for me are so-called "Blessings and Happenings" that the LORD have given me and will continually give me. 


TOP 50 THINGS I'VE DONE THIS YEAR 2009:
 


50.) I spent 2 hours every other day (for the month of April & May) and 1 hour every Sunday playing Basketball.



49.) I had eaten the GROSS-iest food in a five star(?) hotel, Chicken Liver, ain't good to my stomach. 



48.) I experienced Visita Iglesia again after 3 years of stay in Saudi Arabia.



47.) I joined Youth For Christ - Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia and found a way to communicate once more with GOD even though we're in an Arabian culture and up to now I'm still one of the members of YFC.



46.) I collected 7 lanyards ( 6 - UST, 1 - La Salle (thanks to my bestfriend)). 



45.) I finished LocoRoco 2 at my very own PSP, nakakabitin nga eh. :))



44.) I had passed the USTET with the result of Academic Placement before I entered UST, even though I didn't passed my chosen courses I still passed at least 15 courses. Thanks to HIM! :)


43.) In connection to number 45, Within 6 months, I sacrificed not to play my PSP. In short, decrementing one thing for studying purposes.



42.) I had taken the DLSUCET but God didn't want me to study at DLSU that's why I didn't passed the DLSUCET.



41.) I joined on a contest related on photography in our organization, I borrowed my sister's SLR to join this contest.
 


40.) I experienced playing a ukulele instead of guitar for one week.



39.) I mastered (a bit) the speed stacks even though I'm not too fast.



38.) I served as a member of the Publicity Team, Engineering Student Council


37.) In connection to number 40, I sang 5-7 songs with the use of ukulele.




36.) I was one of the members of the One Voice Chorale at the Faculty of Engineering. Thanks for welcoming me as one of the members of OV.






35.) In connection to number 41, I have adopted more on Photography and Editing Pictures.



34.) I went to other universities like FEU, UE and DLSU (College of Saint Benilde and Taft).



33.) I spent my Semestral Break with my brother and his family and my sister.



32.) WISH GRANTED!!, I experienced singing in the stage and in front of the people while playing guitar.



31.) I made projects at my own blog. (Refer to Lakwatsaklat and Maling Paggamit ng Wikang Filipino sa mga Pampublikong Komunikasyon




30.) Us, Seniorspeds (IPSA Batch 2008-2009), sang our graduation song entitled Don't Leave This Place in a live performance.



29.) Me and the IS community had a Christmas Caroling held at the Medicine Auditorium and it's an astonishing experience for the IS students.


28.) I had a bonding with the following: My Former Batchmates, JANYK, Quake Shot, One Voice Chorale, Engineering Student Council Family and Thomasian Friends as well as the Seniorspeds.




27.) Yesterday (December 29, 2009), I'm with my bestfriends and my former batchmates at my former school, CS, I had a wonderful day with you guys. Happy Birthday bestfriend. :)



26.) I joined a try-out session at a football club at the Faculty of Engineering but I didn't accept as one of them, too bad but I know it's just an experience.


25.) I watched UAAP Basketball League (that was September 2009 then), a good fight between University of Santo Tomas and Ateneo De Manila University, congratulations ADMU, ONE BIG FIGHT!



24.) I stayed at my unit for 2 weeks despite of the 2 Super Typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng.



23.) I spent also my Semestral Break to visit my loved ones on All Saint's Day/All Soul's Day.



22.) I experienced Christmas Caroling with the Quake Shot. We earned 220 pesos in the first 4 streets but suddenly my friends didn't continue.



21.) I will be memorizing My Last Farewell by our very own Gat. Jose Rizal.



20.) I experienced helping other people whether in good or bad times.



19.) In connection to number 20, I helped my brother's family to bring all their things from their house in San Fernando, Pampanga in despite of the Super Typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng,


18.) I made 3 song covers (in video - Youtube and in audio type).
       
       a.) 'Di Na Mababawi - Spongecola
       b.) Cinnamon Mary Jane - Aldrine Guerrero
       c.) Don't Leave This Place - Spongecola



17.) I accomplished 50 posts for this year, I hope next year I will finish another 50 posts. Mabuhay BLOGGER!



16.) My Facebook Account has more than 1,000 friends, some of them are my blockmates and schoolmates at UST, forme batchmates and schoolmates at CS, Seniorspeds and schoolmates at IPSA, my nuclear and extended relatives (may ganun?), and other friends. Thanks for accepting as one of your friends.



15.) In connection to number 32, I sang on my bestfriend's debut, how embarrassing to myself but wonderful to the eyes of the people around me while singing on-stage.



14.)In connection to number 17, every month I temporarily stopped blogging at Blogger and I started to use my Tumblr Account.



13.) In connection to number 14. My blog, Second Time of My Life,  has more than 3,000 visits and i hope it 
will bloom thousands and thousands of views weekly or even daily. :)



12.) The Quake Shot, one of my set of friends meets at the 2nd time.


11.) In connection to number 12, I found another set of friends and they also give me an ample of advice even though I'm the only boy in the group and they called us JANYK. :)


Here goes... THE TOP 10


10.) In connection to number 36, We celebrated Christmas by singing as a choir at the church and caroling at the streets. I spent a lot more time with you guys. 



9.) I survived in Saudi Arabia for 3 consecutive years.



8.) I found some friends who studied in Saudi Arabia (SENIORSPEDS) and they made me happy for a lifetime.



7.) I FINALLY SURVIVED MY FIRST SEMESTER IN UST!



6.) In continuation to number 7, I finished my first semester without a 3.00 in my grades. 


5.) We went to an establishment to interview an employee and it's a SUCCESS!



4.) I wasn't still able to found the girl of my dreams, abangan na lang sa 2010!



3.) Despite of my stay in Saudi Arabia, I experienced Christmas for the second time at the University of Santo Tomas. I'm with my batchmates then.



2.) I finished highschool and bounded to face the challenge in my adult life and that's COLLEGE (read Here I Am. As I Graduate)


1.) I finally chosen my school and my course (University of Santo Tomas, Bachelor of Science in Information System)




0 comments: