New Year's Resolution!

New Year's Resolution? What would it be? 


Physical Appearance?
It won't happen at all but if I will continue to improve my daily lifestyle, maybe my physique will change. I'll pray and ask GOD for that.


Bonding with my Family? 
Today, I'm with my mother who came back to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the Philippines. She left my father who worked and temporarily lived in Saudi Arabia. I hope next year, me and my family will celebrate Christmas and New Year TOGETHER.


Skills?
I shall gain more skills pertaining to blog posting because someone told me that I'm not good in English. Oh well, a quarter of my life is on blogging, so next year it'll be surprising if someone will read my post, no one could ever react. I won't stop BLOGGING. :)


I want to have a saxophone and a ukulele and I'll also try to compose songs. I love to express my emotions through music. GUITAR is my forte but I hope next year, I'll try to use other instruments rather than guitar. :)


In addition for the 2nd semester, I need to improve my programming skills, kinda slow and pressured a little bit but these feelings and emotions will definitely foregone if I'll read more articles and posts about programming, maganda para sa akin hindi ba?.
  

Lovelife?

I don't think it will happen again and again but of course it depends on me. I'll focus more on my studies rather than to be in love. Hindi kasi mapigilan ang paghanga na mapupunta sa pagmamahalan. Arrghh, those corny lines that I've used. 


And lastly..



Think Positive in all the things you like to accomplish. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
YEAR OF THE TIGER coming up! :)


KEVIN PANGILINAN
Inhinyerong Tomasino



0 comments: