2010 BBLLAASSTT! (Part 2)

APRIL & MAY


Before classes start, I remember making things happen in just a single click and type. I did discover some of the social networks such as TWITTER, ONIONING and other websites. 


I still continue making blogs on BLOGGER, reblogging and posting remarkable moments on TUMBLR and making covers on YOUTUBE! that made me so embarrassing (a bit). 


Speaking of embarrassment, I remember one blogger who made a blog post and at a same time offended someone. Then I quoted him/her for good.


"If I'm on his position, I should think twice before blogging, otherwise I will not continue what I want to start because I know it is ILLEGAL and INAPPROPRIATE."

I remember the bonding moments with my sister and my brother like going to the University of the Philippines-Diliman to do praise and worship and those conyo sessions.


Shifting from Bachelor of Science in Information Systems to Bachelor of Science in Information Technology looks so easy but it's about diligence and patience to shift courses. And guess what?




I DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS! MY FUTURE IS ON!


I guess resuming of classes is near. So be it! :)


JUNE


CLASSES IS ON! 




New blockmates again for this semester (2nd Year, 1st Semester).




My first ever blockmates in BS Information Technology. LOVE YOU GUYS! 


But this month, I remember one of the spectacular moments that I made. I sang special songs and I danced with someone who I loved so much. I seemed on the very special day  that LOVE IS IN THE AIR



I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PAULINE AYLA ISAAC GOLEZ. 


T'was a HAPPY DEBUT for my debutant and a LOVELY DAY for me because I've found someone like you. 

(End of Part 2)


KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492 | BLOGGER

0 comments: