2010 BBLLAASSTT! (Part 3)

JULY

Reunion? WITH WHOM?

Of course, my one and only SENIORSPEDS, my fellow HIGHSCHOOL BATCHMATES. 

We had a reunion after a month of schooling that made us more close. 



This celebration happens once a year. Despite of our distant places, I missed you so much. YES ALL OF YOU! CHEERS! 



AUGUST


This month is a special month for a young man like me so BEAR WITH IT


1ST MONTH <3


I celebrated my birthday with my whole family and my friends inside the subdivision. My father added my allowance to buy a pair of spikes for my FOOTBALL course and my mother cooked for my birthday. My deepest gratitude to the ones who loved me so much. 


OH YEAH, WEAPONS HOT! PRELIMS IS ON! 


I love to perform on-stage kaya eto ang kalabasan..





Engineering General Assembly 2010, at SM North Edsa Skydome. WHAT A NIGHT! :)


September


"Do you remember? 21st night of September" ♪ 

2ND MONTH <3


An unexplainable weather for the month of September but indeed celebration has never ended. Bonding with the FEW and the MANY. Yes you've exactly heard it! 


BONDING WITH THE FEW


The vanity moments that me and my fellow blockmates did that I think that very moment, we'll miss another major subject. . A night finding a right restaurant for me and few of my batchmates that made us intimately bonded and friendship did glow when we all eat at the same table. WHAT GOOD DAY FOR THE FEW! 



FOR THE FLAWLESS WIN! I didn't remove the barbecue sauce below my mouth!  HIndi ka naman gutom eh ano?


BONDING WITH THE MANY

Even though I'm with the FEW, I still have my MANY like dozens or groups. I remember 2 or 3 weeks before ending the first semester of the ROTC (ROTC MS-1 in military), me and my DRILLS AND CEREMONIES COMPANY were like a bunch of Spartans who made their way on top. MUY LEAL! ONE SEMESTER MORE! :)


Being in a chorale isn't a joke, determination and dedication is the key of being a champion. That's why before ending the first semester. We proudly sang our feelings and emotions at the auditorium but this time with the twist. 



IN ARTIST OF UST 4 UST




IN AWIT PINOY 2010 

and other events.. 


(End of Part 3)

Kevin Pangilinan
KGP81492 | BLOGGER 

THE YEAR ISN'T END YET! :)

0 comments: