2010 BBLLAASSTT! (Part 1)

Before this year ends, here are some of the HIGHLIGHTS for the YEAR OF THE TIGER (2010):


JANUARY


After nuking all the fireworks, jumping and shouting out loud saying "HAPPY NEW YEAR" for the year 2010, another challenge has arrived. I remember the second half of my 1st Year, 2nd Semester. Speaking of 2nd Semester, I missed my former course BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS as well as my former blockmates.




I MISS YOU GUYS! and I hope I'll see you guys in 2013 wearing those TOGAS, CAPS as well as receiving  DIPLOMAS proving that we graduated as THOMASIANS.


I also remember all the OV CHORAL PRACTICES. Those SUNDAYS and CLASSROOM REHEARSALS that we spent together, thanks for welcoming me guys! 


FEBRUARY


ENGINEERING WEEK has done it again at the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING but on that time.. WITH A TWIST!




I remember that very moment when lots of ENGINEERING STUDENTS supported the ONE VOICE ENGINEERING CHORALE in this year's HIMIG TOMASINO that made us crowned first as PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD. 


And guess what? 


WE BROUGHT HOME THE TROPHY?!


We grabbed the HIMIG TOMASINO CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE. Me and my CHORAL-MATES felt the spirit of being a champion. And because of this, the song "We Are An Offering" sunk in my mind 'cause we offer our voices to you LORD


BAWI! Computer Laugh Pictures, Images and Photos


MARCH


All FIRST YEAR IS, IT and CS STUDENTS had a FIELD TRIP to CAVITE.




Oh, what a day to celebrate! 




(End of Part 1)


KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492 | BLOGGER

0 comments: