End of Summer "Countdown" - Part 2

Chapter 4 - Bowing Up and Down 

Serving Him by playing my violin is merely a melodic sound of praise/worship but there are times that we suddenly slip up while we emotionally feel His presence. Every other Wednesday, me and my church mates (who have also the talent of playing violin and other instruments) went to a place named "Goshen" where potential violinist and blowing instrumentalists (usually they made an orchestra for their church) are practicing and studying their musical notes which makes your bowing skills faster. (Sana mabasa ninyo ito) I would like to thank the mentors who patiently and properly taught me how to play the violin. May the Lord bless you all in making music lively for Him. 

Chapter 5 - Blogging

In my past blogs, I've rant 9 to 10 blogs (April and May) hindi naman ako ganado kahit madaling araw na but I want to know you all viewers that this is one of my hobbies. That's all. Thanks for visiting and reading my rants. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT



--END OF BLOG--


KEVIN PANGILINAN
BLOGGER | KGP81492

0 comments: