8 Years of Friendship

I love them, because they're the ones who gave support to me.

As much as possible, I'll introduce my dear bestfriends.

But before that, BFF (Best Friends Forever), started on the 5th of January 2001. This was our story:

We started from 10, in Chevalier School, then we're down to 3 because others didn't like our style of friendship. Then the following year(2003-2005), we became 4, it's okay, "we'll try to find out more". In 2006, when I was in Saudi Arabia, I thought this friendship will end, but suddenly they became 6. WOW!, thank GOD. 2007-2008, we became 9, four from the other schools, the rest were in Chevalier, then we became 8 because.. I don't know what happen. But this year, 2009, We are up to 9, 3 of us are from other schools, the rest are from Chevalier.


"Nga naman kapag bestfriends, walang iwanan."

So let's start.

Arianne Jean David (Yan, Sanggangdikit)
- she's my long lost bestfriend, you know she's so special to me since we were in Brightwoods School until now. Yan, don't forget me okay (ipasa mo ung UST ah?, pakilala kita sa taong napakaespesyal sa akin sa Saudi), I hope you read this. (cheers, my dear bestfriend!)

Monica Del Puerto (Nic)
- I know she's one of the intelligent student in Chevalier School, she's the bestfriend of Arianne, I know her as well as in grade school. (sana magkita-kita tayong dalawa, haha. ipasa ninyo lahat ung UST, gusto ko kayo makasama)

Aldrin Bautista (Bau)
- like I said, he's known for his "pacute-antiques", just kidding. But I know, this guy is so funny but kind-hearted. (sana magkita-kita tayo sa UST, ingat ka rin dyan.)

Stephanie Gomez (Steph)
- she's one of the prettiest in our group. I'm also her seatmate last grade 1 (natatandaan mo pa ba?). Known for her good smile and conduct (kaya mataas sa conduct). (my dear bestfriend, kita-kits)

Piah Kamil Ochengco (Pia)
- she's also one of the prettiest in our group. One of my bestfriends in St. Scholastica. (alam ko galit ka sa akin, pero past is past, new year na. Kita-kits na lang tayo..)

John Adrian Kristoff Tanhueco (Adrian)
- my bestfriend's cousin, I knew that we were not to close, but (sana magkita-kits na lang tayo pagdating ko, at para mas makilala kita ng husto. okay? sanggangdikit,, pakilala mo naman sa akin pinsan mo. :D)

Edith Mari Timbol (Em)
- one of my bestfriend's bestfriend, we do communicate with each other, but (em, sana magkita-kits na tayo para makilala rin kita ng husto. okay?) welcome to our group.

Judecen Ivy Torres (Ivy)
- also one of my bestfriend's bestfriend, she's the one who help me fix my grammar (I stand corrected last time), thanks to you my dear friend (kita-kits na lang, para I know you well, dapat pumunta ka sa SM Pampanga noong dati.)



(source of www.kgp81492.blogspot.com)

and of course me. Kevin Pangilinan (Kevin) - kilala ninyo naman ako di ba?



MY DEAR BESTFRIENDS, CHEERS FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP.
8 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP wasn't enough. Kaya natin 'to



0 comments: