A Gift from God: A Good School

Janurary 10, 2009

At that time, they gave the USTET (University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test) results. I thought this was a bad start for me, when I saw the 2 marks (DID NOT QUALIFY), too bad. I don't like to open this envelope because I knew the results.

But, a big BUT when I opened it, I thought I'm not one of the UST passers but when I saw the "Academic Placement", jump for joy, sing his praises, lift my voice unto the Lord.

Then I said, "my dear sister, andyan na ako, sa wakas magkakasama tayo muli, kukulitin kita, ahaha! (just kidding)" because my sister is a Fine Arts Student in UST.

I know this "Academic Placement", I'll select only 2 programs that the university offered me. My mission now is to choose a right course in order to take a slot from the said university.

Plus, my score in UST, qualifies to enroll at the CSJL (Colegio De San Juan De Letran), a sister school of UST, founded and run by the Dominican Fathers. Once I passed the UST, I'm also qualify to enroll in Letran. A good gift from God.

(Christian - without Christ, "i am nothing" gets?)








UST, here I come.

0 comments: