Any Matter In Life

ANY MATTER IN LIFE
-
this is what I saw in other blogspots, but this is my turning point to write this so called "write-up"

Let's talk about her, I mean "my inspiration,


After I finished 1st year high school in Chevalier School and arrived here in Saudi Arabia to study in International Philippine School in Alkhobar, the first time I saw her in their school (I'm so boastful then), I talk to her in a bad way, after she said "hello!" to me.

After all these times, I know that she didn't like me at the first place because of my bad attitude. So at that time, we were not together, because we're not too much close. The next year, the time we are both "dumbguards" in CAT (Citizenship Advancement Training), I admire her but she don't mind me and she don't know that I admire her a lot. gulo no? haha. You know that she (the one that I admire) has a strong personality + a lovable person.

The next year, we we're both in the same section, BUT, a big BUT she doesn't know that I still admire her but only a little because I know that she has a suitor at that time.

I also don't know why she calls me "sweetheart" because she teases me or what, but I know it's normal for teenagers to tease each other, so I call her also "sweetheart". Then it became "twitart", I love this accent without s and h.

Never mind those accents or what so ever, since October, I knew she have 10 "debts" (actually these were not debts. haha.) from me, because I gave her, the ballpen, the lunchbox, the lunchbox of my classmate (c.o. by me), the rosary (which I knew she got mad at me), the small Havianas keychain in our classmate's house, the jacket and other debts.

Here is the climax, Nov. 21 2008 (our UPCAT examination), we both know that we admire each other (thanks to my co-batchmates). Then I asked to court her, but I knew that she'll decline because she's with his suitor. Of course I've nothing to say about their status today.

But the next month, I thought this was the end of the fairy tale but I knew that she loves me. I knew also that she was so special to me. How sweet you are like a lollipop, like a candy.

I'll never forget the times that I sang a song for her (in the stage and even at the telephone, nakakangawit sa balikat at sa tenga. haha.), that I composed a song for her, that she comforted me, that I stay a little longer with her and her parents at STARBUCKS, and many more.

Even though we were not together, just remember this song so that you will never forget me.

I know sweetheart, 2 months na lang, kahit maghihiwalay tayo, I love you from the bottom of my heart, like what you've said to me.


"I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you, not forever.. but always"

0 comments: