Remembering Legends of Mana


I remember that game when I was in Grade 1, when my dad brought me a present and that was PS1, so old isn't it?
I thought it was so boring because of the title of the game "LEGEND OF MANA" but when I played it, the gameplay was nice (I finished it already), the graphics, the characters were bit familiar to me, I don't know why?.

LEGEND OF MANA, "Seiken Densetsu" in Japanese, is a fourth game of the Mana Series. This game was released for the Playstation 1 (as I said) in Japan on July 15, 1992. This was eveloped and published by Squaresoft. This was all about "action and role playing". Then there are "artifacts" that will become a town, a dungeon, a city etc., call "lands". This game also driven by series, so called "side-quest" in other games.
(source of www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_Mana)


I'll never forget this game, because everytime I'm bored at what I am doing, I play this game, so called "an adventure trip". If you have a PS1, try
LEGEND OF MANA, and you will enjoy this game for sure.


Hometown - Yoko Shimomura

0 comments: