All About Paulo Coelho




Who is Paulo Coelho?, first when he comes to my mind, he was one of the famous writers in the our century, I mean today.

But he is a:

- Messenger of Peace for the UN
- Ambassador of European Union for Intercultural Dialogue for the Year of 2008
- Member of the Board of the Shimon Peres Institute of Peace
- UNESCO special counsellor for "Intercultural Dialogues and Spiritual Convergences"
- Board Member of the Schwab Foundation for Special Entrepreneurship
- Member of the Brazilian Academy of Letters
- theater actor
- lyricist/composer (one who writes song lyrics for Brazilian performers in the form of music)
- journalist

I know that he met John Paul II in Vatican since 1998, I like to meet the Pope today and that is Pope Benedict XVI.

Coelho entered the second time in the Guiness Book of World Records with his book The Alchemist, the most translated book in the world.

His love in writing articles, song lyrics, in acting, in helping other people will never forget.

I admire him and his works because he was talented when it comes to journalism and letters. I wish to have a talent like what he's doing but that's God's will and his plans for me.


0 comments: