YFC Swimming Party




These are my friends in Saudi Arabia. Last August 29, 2008, all of the YFC (Youth For Christ) members had a swimming party. Actually I became lazy in that time because a day before, all 4th year students had a review for the college entrance exam including me, so busy isn't it ? and also my mother scolded me at that time because of what happen last week (ask me if what happen last week). As I said, but I was able to attend on that time. Full of laughter and joy in this party and here I became a joker or a clown because I always give laughter to them. We take pictures one by one, stolen shots and other pose that they wanted to. In these pictures, we act like in the commercial, the "Western Union". A good day that the Lord has done for us because He is the one who unites us into one group. And that is the spirit of YFC.

0 comments: