Christmas Will Always Be In Our Hearts


December 17, 2008

Our "Alay sa Pasko" Carolling Contest was held in our
school at exact 10:30 am (guys, i'm not sure about the time. haha.Laughing Pictures, Images and Photos) but before that, we practiced all our songs plus! the formation that our adviser and my classmates taught us to do plus! our costumes.



Then after that, the competition started and because I'll be the one to play the guitar, I'm so tense starting from head to foot. But one of my co-batchmates wants to have a intermission number after the said competition so I accept it (aba, matibay!).

Then during our presentation, our judges turned up into this:



while us doing:



thanks to our adviser who gave us support before doing our presentation and also to my classmates who participate in this kind of event.

But wait, after the said competition, thanks to my co-batchmates who help me to do this intermission number.

I hope this friendship will never last. sad Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: