Organization Blast

So, how's it going after 3 weeks at University of Santo Tomas?

It's great and I absolutely love my course but in the later time I'll still find another course in the College of Engineering and I found new friends and like high school, activeness came in my brain; but I think there's something missing in continuing my college life at the university, or maybe I'm just stressed for the past three weeks.

It seemed like you've stressed out yourself in 3 consecutive weeks, but is there any possibility that you'll be active in your University?

Actually, that's my plan for the 4th week in this university. Not to be famous but to gain experience in entering/joining some organizations and stuffs is my answer to a tie-breaking question. Think about yourself, you're FAMOUS but do you have the guts to prove them that you're the one? That was I meant before I entered this university.

During the 2nd week, I'm interested on joining organizations in UST, first I found our organization that our co-IS students introduced to us and that was "Information System Society". then I knew that I like benefits and experiences when I am in this organization, so I found the "Red Cross Youth Council", this was introduced by our co-Engineering students who joined in this organization plus our professor, I was interest on that then.

This was my first 2 organizations that gave pure interest in my mind and my heart. Find out what will be the next organization that I will be joining...

0 comments: