Finally Made It!

March 19, 2013 - the much-awaited Baccalaureate Mass in our university, kumbaga para sa'kin eh "checkpoint" ito towards graduation. My sister told me "kailangan mo i-enjoy yan because that event is more awesome than your graduation" and she's absolutely right. That moment when you are writing your thoughts and "thank-you's" in each other's uniforms, humbly stating our pledges and cheering our faculty so loud (nagkaroon kasi ng paligsaan in between colleges/faculties when it comes to cheers, but even though that happened, we're still ONE, it is more fun in our university ika nga!). And of course, hindi mawawala yung fireworks display, we need to see our tuition fees in the air, LOL!. Kidding aside, while recording it in my cellphone, I saw each faces that you could never explain the happiness in them (pero alam ko kasi iisa lang patutunguhan namin but seriously we spent 4-5 years and only God knows and can  count each of our experiences we had inside the four corners of the university). Almighty God, thank You for   that special day, I won't forget this spectacular event. And lastly, we're getting out of the Arch of the Centuries which they call it, the Thomasian Exit Walk. Sobrang saya talaga itong araw na 'to, as if it's your first time riding a rollercoaster, that feeling you can't explain.


April 4, 2013 - graduation entrance and recessions, presentation of candidates for graduation, giving awards to those who worked diligently and stayed so long in the university/school, graduation speeches (which is NOT OBVIOUSLY very long) and the most awaited conferment of degrees (turning of the tassel in the graduation cap). Those were the remarkable moments in our graduation (in my point of view) and of course I was one of 1,213 candidates in our faculty who "patiently" (talaga?!) waiting to call my name at the stage.


As what my profile pictures in Facebook said:

"Natutuwa lang ako sa mga ginawa ko dati nung nag-aaral pa'ko, yung tipong nagfaflashback lahat ang mga pangyayari (paghihirap sa THESIS, NETWORKING at iba pang mga major at pati narin mga minor subjects at pagshishift ng course).

And FINALLY, battling for four years in college is now over. I guess hindi ko na kailangang magdoubt or something because GOD planned this for me. I'm so glad that I'll be wearing my toga and receiving my diploma this graduation.


All of these, I lift up to You, oh GOD because without You, I am nothing"


PANGILINAN, KEVIN GARCIA
B.S. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Batch 2013)
2009-010714















KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492 | BLOGGER

0 comments: