Of Being Loved By You

This is I compose for about uhm. 3 weeks but happily I finished this song. I dedicate this song to my inspiration, actually she's here in Saudi Arabia. This is for you.


(I)
I’m in a solitary room, dreaded with tears,
I started to look at the times we’ve met, but you’ve never know how much I feel

(refrain 1)
But now, I throw away my pride, just to see you smile (whooh.)
All our angers excise, our friendships go by, (whooh..)
I’ll take this as a part of my life.

(chorus)
I’ll never forget our precious moments start
You know that I love you from the bottom of my heart
At least I know the feeling, of being loved by you

(II)
As I looked at your eyes, I feel like I’m deeply in love with you.
Even though you’re sad but you know that I’ll still take care of you, (and I’m with you)

(refrain 2)
And now, I’ll throw away my pride, just to be with you now, (whooh.)
All our sadness goes by, our love still entwine (whooh.)
I’ll take this as a part of my life

(repeat chorus)

(bridge)
All the days we’re together.
Our love last forever
I will never forget the times..

(chorus 2)
I’ll never forget our precious moments start
You know that I love you from the bottom of my heart <2x>

At least I know the feeling, of being loved by you.. being loved by you.. being loved by you..

0 comments: