Next Part: UST Entrance Exams (USTET)

November 3, 2008
I woke up at exactly 6:00 am, then instead I do anything quickly, I sat down and I looked at my laptop and search my favourite songs, so weird isn’t it?

After that I dressed up, fixed my things and off the house. Till I came to school, I felt pressured but then my friends talked to me if I am okay. Then I played volleyball to release all my pressured feelings.


5 minutes before the examination starts, I pray to the Lord that this is my only hope in helping my parents from financial problems even though my first choice in USTET and that was Nursing, was very expensive.


At exactly 8:10 am, the examination starts, first, I was disappointed because I didn’t answer some test questions. But I don’t lose hope in that first test, because I finished all other test questions.









I hope I’ll pass the USTET entrance exams and I hope I’ll be with my elder sister because she’s there.

0 comments: