Here I Am, As I Graduate..





After 12 YEARS of cooperation and hardwork through studying lesson, everyday activities and the like. Here I am, wearing the toga and getting ready for the graduation. First and foremost, I salute my ever beloved parents because they're the ones who support me everytime, in case of having problems in academics. Then, to my teachers who gave us, graduates, the knowledge we've taken seriously until we reach college and the values we've put in our hearts and minds we use in our daily lives. And last but not the least, to the Seniorspeds, thank you for the friendship and love you all given to me, for making me as a part of your lives even I came in this school since 2nd year until I finally graduate.

Special mention to our descendants, the Junior Elite, who will bring joy and honor to the school next year, "kayong mga juniors, lalong-lalo nang may mga posisyon sa CAT, huwag lalaki ang ULO!, and stay as you are my dear Juniors, darating din ako dyan. haha".




We are now bound to take the PINAKA-hardest part of our lives, my dear SENIORS

and that will be "COLLEGE"

0 comments: