Remember These Tactics :)

Boredom Strikes! But remember all those tactics.




First day of school in IPSA, I sang this song, remember?. "Hindi pambakla yang kantang yan.haha!"

The following days of school, they called me "Mr. Astig" but I'm holding a fan, what a nice guy I am. tsk."kenkoy ako that time."


Remember the times when I was a background singer in "Plain Black" last battle of the bands. It's so embarrassing, I'm not a professional then. I erase all the embarrassment when I joined "Kakaroach" in our school year, we're 4th place.

Then I always wear "PEKPEK" shorts, in short, SHORTY SHORTS, because at that time, when I play soccer, "ala nga namang mahabang shorts yung susuotin ko. pra akong sira noon". Anyway, I'll improve my shorts, because since 1st year ko pa ito sinusuot. haha.

I always play soccer, SOCCER!, my favorite sport. I'm a Certified Manchester United Fan, I always use my bags and sometimes playing my ball endorsed by them, "KAPAL!" haha. Then, I always display in my room, "parang sira!".

I always do the fuckface, mimimmimimim.., hahaha.!, and I always do the psycho song. YINK!, YINK!, with side cracking steps.

But all of these will fade when I entered college, because it's all about seriousness and hardwork. I won't be able to do these tactics, after I'll graduate college. These memories will come back, I told you. :)

0 comments: