Gettin' Ready

Oh yeah!, it's a pleasure day for me and my sister because few days left, we'll stay to our new unit at Galleria Suites, P. Noval St., Espanya, Manila. Are you familiar with our unit's address?, pasyalan mo kami.

As usual, if you have a unit, you have lots of things you've brought from the house and you've purchased outside. Like some toiletries, kitchen utensils and stuffs, refrigerator we've bought, my Manchester U
nited Bags as usual, at dahil nga paborito ko yun, dinala ko na lahat, my shoes were also ready with matching shoe rack as well as my soccer shoes, our new sofa bed that my father purchased at SM North Edsa a while ago and we did also maintenance in our new unit at Galleria Suites.

I should be practical at this moment because I have many things that I haven't used too. Like I've said earlier, my school shoes that I used when I was 4th year were not ruined, so it's better to use my school shoes instead of buying another pair. kumbaga tipid at may budget ka pa.

And guess what? my uniform is also ready, i hung my uniform at the closet. But before that (this was requested by my friend, she wanted me to look if my uniform's fit, by the way this is for you)



So rude-looking isn't it? Photo captured by my sister, I asked her if my uniform is nice or not?, it's nice but parang hindi uniform ng Engineering yan ah?, she threatened me at that time.

Getting ready for school? :)


3 comments:

ecstatic voodoo doll said...

ayos. sa galleria k pla :) haha. dyan din si desa. kilala mo pa? ayun :)

Kevin Pangilinan said...

weh. nde nga pard? kilala ko pa yun. may-ari xa ng isang shop sa nepo mall. asteeg. what a small world. :)

chinky said...

hey i remember you :)
so sa UST ka rin pala. what a small world nga :D