Need More Speed

After a week of medicine and rest, I finally got rid of this stupid HIGH FEVER.
Thank GOD because he gave me strength.

But this wasn't my point why I entitled this post "Need More Speed", ano kaya iyon?.

It came through when my father arrived here in the Philippines. A week after his arrival, he was driving a car then, I always thought about driving a car then I asked him how to drive, then he realized why he always drive his car instead of me and also my sister.

The other day, he told us that this day, he will teach us how to drive a car.

Another test that will lead us through adulthood, I guess so.

First, we'd experienced driving a car in Clark Expo, in Clarkfield, Pampanga. I thought the car that I was driving along the highway, was so hard, but in the end, it came an easy trip for me and my sister. Then the 1st day was over.

A while ago, we'd experienced driving inside our subdivision, but it wasn't a joyride for me anymore. it was so hard and I was so confused between the brake and the accelerator, between the reverse and the drive and between the lanes that I've took a while ago. But thank GOD again because I've finished the 2nd day.

Let's see what will happen next. :)


0 comments: