Time for Refreshment

Oh well, after 1 month of SUPER-review and sacrifice, I'm partly done with the stuffs that I gave more effort in my PRELIM PERIOD like our very own PRELIM EXAMS and other activities and quizzes. I guess I will concentrate more on my FINAL PERIOD even though this is my adjustment period until the end of the FIRST SEMESTER.

Time for Refreshment? Anyone? Papetiks-petiks na lang ba tayo? These were the words that came from my mind when I did refresh myself at my prelim period. I know when refreshing yourself today or even the last minutes of your test/activity, you will feel confident and optimistic in everything you do. Instead of getting things done in an optimistic way, my day became worse because feeling confident without studying will provide an upset mind at the end.

That situation happened when,

I'm taking an exam in one of my subjects.
I'm taking an activity in my computer subject.
I'm confusing while having a report in one of my subjects.
And lastly,when I'm taking my PRELIM EXAM.

I know there can be a right time and a right place to refresh yourself but you must not consider your STUDY HABITS as a time for refreshment. Unless, you've finished studying or you've mastered what you've studied before the time the exam/activity starts.

There should be a STUDY HABIT going on. Enough rest can do unless you've finished studying. THINK POSTIVE and
PUT GOD IN EVERY STEP YOU WILL TAKE.

As my inspiration said:

A little faith says "God MAY do it".
A bigger faith says "God CAN do it".
BUT!
A deeper faith says "whatever happens, God does what is BEST".

So I'll do it first of all, for GOD, second, for my family, third, for my inspiration and lastly, for the SPEDs, 1IS-E, UST family and friends.

I'll prove that I'm a Certified Thomasian Engineer.

Kevin Pangilinan
Inhinyerong Tomasino








0 comments: