Fired Up

I guess this day is so good but tiring.

I have taken 4-6 Final Exams.

Then 2 of them are College Math. (I think I need to improve my math skills.)

So it seemed like that I have felt the pressure until now but as what I had posted on my website. I need more rest! So that I can answer all the difficult questions in my exams.

I guess all of us have the same banana, as my mother said. I could have no longer understand what’s the meaning of same banana? (same thoughts, that’s what she meant). Oh well, back to the Final Examinations at the University of Santo Tomas.

Even I’m busy reading books, articles, papers that our professors had given us for the finals and other paraphernalia, I still teach my friends/classmates/blockmates so that they could catch up. For me there’s no problem about that. And I’m sorry for not teaching everything.

I had tackled 2 of the hardest subjects in my 1st semester. The College Math and Computer Studies Lab. Those two made me pressured. But since I know what I will do next semester.

Okay!, concentrate on your Theology and Psychology Final Exams.

See you guys, especially my co-batchmates, fellow Thomasians, and fellow blockmates. goodluck sa finals. :)

Kevin Pangilinan

Inhinyerong Tomasino

0 comments: