The Song of Friendship

Guess what?

I found a new song of friendship. Because of this song, it encourages me to find another set of friends until I make super BIG CIRCLE OF FRIENDS.

In finding relationships or committed in relationships, God is always there in and with us. Without him, we are nothing. :)

Entitled, PAGKAKAIBIGAN by HANGAD (Jesuit Ministry). This song is very pleasant to the ears and the lyrics is synonymous to the relationship with God that we're up to. That's what the title is all about. I heard it from YouTube. Eversince, the songs of HANGAD are pleasant to the ears and also those songs relate on what the Bible said.

Research this song on Google or on YouTube.

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love my inspiration.
I love UST.

Kevin Pangilinan
Inhinyerong Tomasino. :)

0 comments: