My C/S About The Brgy. Elections

Even though I'm not so fond of watching news, I forced (may ganun?) myself to watch while surfing the net. I've seen and heard some reports about what happen this barangay elections. 

I've noticed the report of an old woman who she reclaims about her problem during the barangay elections. Her problem is based on what she had experienced her said trip up and down the stairways in a public school, just to look for her name at each board so that if she sees it... she could vote. In the end, she said that she's very tired of finding her name. 

And I've noticed another report of a voter(man) whom he reclaims that he can hardly read his name on the board because the font is so small.  

SUGGESTION: 
For our dear senior citizens, I suggest that there will be some election-handlers to assist the SCs so that they can vote. 

And as an Information Technologist, I suggest next barangay elections or any forms/levels of elections, the names of the voters should be surely computerized or (for me) formed in a program and every election-handler should be the one to find it inside the program. I wish this idea would ease the flow of the elections. 

Another case during barangay elections is vote-buying. It's fine that you lose your aspired position in a good and  honest manner than you cheated and at the same time lied during the time of election.

With the grace of GOD, there will be a fair and PEACEFUL elections this week. In Muslims in the Philippines, INSHA-ALLAH. :) 
 
MABUHAY PILIPINAS!

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492 | BLOGGER 


0 comments: