Second Year, First Semester Is On!

I guess I'M BACK!, giving you some overflowing memoirs during my Second Year, First Semester. 






Starting my first day of being an Information Technology student, as the usual, I met some terror-but-in-the-end-considerate professors. I thought I flanked my major subject because it didn't make it to my professor's standard but it's good. I passed. THANK GOD! *smile*


Despite of my aims for my professor's standard; I've learned some from him like what he said to all of us, "I don't train you as a student but I train you as a professional". Thank you sir! An inspirational message coming from you,  is so admiring to the hearts of your students; I mean soon-to-be professionals . Saludo ako sa'yo sir!






Being the captain of our football team, GOLD TEAM!, I congratulate all the members because of the teamwork and cooperation you guys made. I love you guys! :) 






Being one of the cadets of the ROTC-DRILLS AND CEREMONIES COMPANY, I miss all the fun and the determination during our intramurals and the unity during our formations. One semester to go guys! MUY LEAL! HAIL GOLDEN CORPS! :)   


To the organizations I temporarily left due to my concentration for my major subject, I'M SORRY GUYS, next semester po talaga, babawi ako. I hope you understand. 


Oh yeah! PRELIMINARY and FINAL EXAMINATIONS, BRING IT ON! T'was twice harder because of my professors' expectations. At first, I was bit doubtful of passing the examination but I realized that with all the grace of GOD, diligence, inspiration, I PASSED! YAHOO!




I will never forget this video because this made us closer and closer.  from Second Year, First Semester. How is that? :) 




Kevin Pangilinan
Inhinyerong Tomasino - B.S. Information Technology

0 comments: