Day, Time and Place - SC

Panatag na'ng kalooban ko by the time I bought this album released by one of my favorite OPM bands, Spongecola. And because of this album, I started to stargaze and to dream about a girl who sometimes weeps and made her the one of the most regal and towering part of my life. She missed me so much and I remember the time where one of my friends captured us while watching the scenic view of the bay. 


The dream was one of the best I've ever dreamed of and sana'y walang wakas ang panaginip ko. Every song that I played made me realized that this place was so relaxing and mas ok dito kung andito ka sa tabi ko, soundtripping 'till our hearts entwine. But this semestral break, I can't even set a plan kung anong araw, oras at tagpuan, I really missed you so much. That's why I'm here, ranting out what I want to say.

In short, my inspiration made me blog here at BLOGGER

nice, isn't it? 



Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay, 4th album of Spongecola (entitled Araw, Oras at Tagpuan) that was released last September 2011.  New songs that made me LSS-ed a million times (to exaggerated but true). 

Hindi naman masyadong halata yung mae-LSS ka sa kanta nila. Papaano ba naman you've completed all the albums released by SC, alam mo halos lahat ng kanta nila, hindi evident.

Buy this album and you'll never regret it! :) 
There are 13 songs/tracks under this album:

1. Tambay
2. Stargazer
3. Regal
4. Ok Dito
5. She Weeps
6. Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
7. She Wants You To
8. Walang Wakas
9. New Steel
10. Warning:
11. Scenic View
12. Araw Oras Tagpuan

O diba 13? :)

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492| BLOGGER

1 comments:

Jay said...

How nice. active na uli sa blogging.