20th Foundation Day

Then here we go a special day for me as well as the senior students who have shown their talents in this event, in our beloved school, IPSA. For 3 days, we strived to finish our wonderful performance but on that special day, we performed well.

Forget about my conclusion because I’ll show you some pictures in celebrating our Foundation Day.


On the first three pictures, me and my comrades (co-officers) we’re doing the fancy officers’ drill, am I right?. “Maayos ang ginawa nating pagperform ng drill sa CAT, hindi ba?”.

On the other picture, my co-drummers and I, did the “rhythms 1, 2, 3 and 4” in some Mindanao dances that all of the High School students performed.

Then here comes the main event, our Singkil Dance, one of the famous dances in Mindanao. Here I’m suffering from headache because of what I’m performing with. Forget about the headache because this wasn’t important.”Sinulat ko pa dito, eh, hindi pala importante”.

I forgot to say this but you know that before we perform in our Singkil Dance, our MAPEH teacher sang the OST of Iisa Pa Lamang. And he said “4th year, good luck sa performance ninyo”. He was the one who taught us how to perform our Singkil Dance. We’re very thankful for him, he’s the best “Gabby Concepcion” we’ve ever had in IPSA. haha.



And there you have it, a very very very very special day, thanks for reading. :D



0 comments: