A Week of Tension

n the past 3 months of review classes, I still don't get it. Why it's supposed to be like this?

After school days, I walk straightaway to home and go back to school to find my tutor who teaches me some techniques in Math and Science.

Then at night, I go back home eating "Mr Chips" and "knock out". After 4 hours of sleep, my mom suddenly called me to have dinner.

While eating, mom and I were having a conversation and then she gave me some advices and she said, "mag-aral ka nang mabuti, atsaka alisin mo yung tension mo sa katawan, ano yun magtetest ka tpos matataranta ka doon?".Then I always think about what happen to my brother and sister when they took their exams in UP and UST.


Good for them they passed their exams in UP and UST, poor me.






Those exams increase my blood pressure (meron ba ako nun?) unless if I study more. Now I'm here, sitting in front of the computer doing my blog, after this I'll take a nap and dreaming for nothing except my inspiration.

0 comments: