The Sacred Place

Bringing back joy to my blogspot..



April 3, 2009,

It was a day of excitement and full bonding to each and everyone of our families. We driven all the way from Angeles City, Pampanga to Urdaneta, Pangasinan straightaway to Our Lady of Manaoag Church.


For so many years we've came this place, Our Lady of Manaoag have given our families great healing, intelligence, love, prosperity and of course strong faith.

I prayed to Our Lady of Manaoag and to God also that first:


1.) I'll pass the interview in University of Santo Tomas.

2.) That I'll pass the DLSUCET in De La Salle University, Taft, Manila.

3.) To give my families, great healing, strong faith, strength and power to succeed in life.

4.) To continue nourishing us what Our Lady of Manaoag did to our families.







Then, after an hour to the Sacred Place, we went to San Fabian Beach Resort, a special place for families, I remember the times we swim together with my family. What a great day it was!,BUT!, there are no buts. haha!.








0 comments: