Noticeable, Beware!

April 23, 2009

That ruthless day at Kentucky Fried Chicken in SM City Pampanga, 11:45 am, when and where the snatcher grabbed my mother's Puma Bag. Inside that bag, there are 3 pieces of expensive watch (not really, but those are expensive), keys and a alarm key for our car, a wallet with an ATM card of my sister and P 750.00 inside of it, a coin purse, an eyeglass, and of course for the benefit of our safety, 2 rosaries.

After the incident, my mom became hysterical and having an outrageous conversation against the manager of the KFC actually I can't force my mother's right to confront against him because she was "careless" but I told you she's right because instead of putting a surveillance cameras inside the restaurant or planning for a look-out against the snatcher for example a investigator or something like that. After then, they (mommy and her sister) went to the management office of SM Pampanga, which she called me at that time. Namula nga ako nun eh? Ewan ko nga ba kung anong gagawin ko nun. My mom said that I will bring the spare key of the car but I don't know where is it so I brought many keys.haha. Then I went from Angeles City to Dau, Mabalacat then to SM Pampanga via Expressway, too long, isn't it?. Then I found my tita inside SM Pampanga and straightaway to the management office. I saw my mom with a nurse who took her blood pressure, then I gave the spare key alarm and some keys to my mother. Buti hindi ako tanga because I brought all the keys in the house. haha. to make sure what key it should be. Then after that we went to the Police Office near San Fernando, Pampanga Intersection, we reported all about what happened a while ago then she received a notice to the police that she can get another license to the LTO. Then we sorrowfully went back at home.

After 2 days of reflection in what happen to my mom. A concerned citizen in Jolibee called my Dad in Saudi Arabia that they saw a
Puma Bag inside the bin in Jolibee Branch, Northwalk, San Fernando, Pampanga. Then I said to myself, "aba, nagpaligaya pa 'tong si mamang snatcher ah?, Nangonsensya pa siya sa kanyang nagawa dhil nkita nia ang 2 rosaryo. bleh. At salamat ay may awa ang Diyos". Then we went there to retrieve the bag.

Inside the bag, there are:

Honda Civic Car Key

A Cellphone Pouch

Inside the Puma Bag with an Aspirator in it


And we retrieved also the wallet, with a ATM card in it, so that means the snatcher at that time is so dull and a non- professional actually, kung hindi sana nakuha pa niya ung laman ng ATM card, hindi ba?

Guys, I'm telling you this in order to be vigilant in life. Sa lahat ng bagay dapat maging palaban tayo. I knew this situation is crucial to everyone but let's face it, so again be vigilant and alert in every situation we've been through.








1 comments:

RiKnAp '92,96 said...

There's a chance that the ATM account is already empty...
But then again, that same ATM card can be useful in tracking down the criminal... should it have been used...