Visit of the Churches (Visita Inglesia)

Holy Thursday, April 9, 2009

Me and my family and relatives visited all the churches starting from Angeles City to San Fernando, honestly, we had never finished visiting the church except our relatives, me and my mom actually visited 5 out of 7 churches, because of certain reasons

First Church



Immaculate Conception Parish, in Balibago, Angeles City, where I was a member in the Knights of the Blessed Sacrament in this church. As we entered this church, we saw a place where numerous of candles that placed around the plants and illuminated at the chalice and bamboo strips, these designs were terrific. Also, I noticed these words said, "The reality of God's unconditional love EXPOSED!", meaning "kahit nasaan man tayo magpunta, nandoon SIYA upang antabayanan NIYA tayo by showing his unconditional love, kaya nga EXPOSED! eh, hindi ba?".

Second Church



Our Lady of Lourdes Parish
, approximately 100-200 kilometers near Angeles University Foundation. As we entered this church, we saw a big rock with a garden, upon that, there was Jesus Christ with a cross and I saw Sto. Nino below Him. I noticed below the rock the words written in Kapampangan, "Ing Dalan Papunta Keng Bundok, Ya Ing Dalan Papunta Keng Kaligtasan", meaning, The Way to the Mountain, is the Way to Salvation. Am I right?


Third Church


Holy Rosary Parish, in Brgy. Cutcut, Angeles City, near Holy Family Academy. Before we enter this church, 500 meters away from the church, I noticed a big rosary in front of the parish and illuminated upon the devotees. After that, we entered this church, what a colorful altar it was, and also brighten by numerous of candles and upon it there's also a chalice.

By the way as I continue the fourth church, what is a chalice?.

During the ancient times, they used as a drinking cup, but for Jesus Christ, He and His Disciples used this as a Eucharistic Cup, so that's why everytime I saw some chalice above the altar, I was wondering why they put that cup over there, I knew that time, as a sacristan, the priest only use this cup. Another idea, ayt.?

Fourth Church






Our Lady of Carmelite Parish, afar from Holy Angel University, 3 kilometers away from Chevalier School. As we entered this church, I saw a big cross, with a 6 background lights also a wonderful altar for me. I asked my cousins to pray while I'll take pictures with them. But that's not all, I saw a wishing well, but It's not actually a wishing well but a PRAYING WELL, after you pray, you will throw a coin on a well.




Fifth Church

Sacred Heart Parish, 2 km away from Chevalier School, Angeles City. Also a wonderful altar for me because of it's numerous lights and a garden perhaps. I saw my co-sacristans in Immaculate Conception Parish, every year of Holy Thursday, they've visited 7 churches, and as a sacrifice, they will walk from Angeles City to San Fernando, a brilliant sacrifice honored to our Risen Lord.


First of all, in every church that I've been through, I prayed to the LORD that he'll cleanse me with all my sins, and believe all his words of wisdom, that he'll be the one who protect us, our families and relatives, from all anxiety, that he'll give me knowledge, strong faith, love, intelligence once I take the test in De La Salle University (DLSUCET) and words of wisdom once they interview me in University of Santo Tomas.

0 comments: