Define "Serious"

(source: Merriam Webster)


serious
- deeply interested; 

I can't resist this feeling, parang sinasabi dito na no one can stop me in this situation like this. May magagawa ba ako kapag ganito nararamdaman ko? The first time I saw you, I can't explain this ambiguous feeling and that meaning "deeply interested" happened by the time we're both in that rough situation then we exchange thoughts and give lots of advice that mold both of us in near perfection and by the time I helped you out which was one of the good days.  

- not joking or trifling; 


Everything that I've done was neither a joke. But that's not all, I need to prove a lot of things (like knowing you, understanding the time when you're not around because I know the next day, you're there) to prove that "IN TIME" *insert our jolly expression here* 


- requiring much thought or work


Next year, I'll be there. This year, we need to stay focus on our studies pero siyempre hindi mawawala itong nararamdaman ko. 


Define serious? I already defined it. But I need to prove it right?


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


KEVIN PANGILINAN
BLOGGER | KGP81492










0 comments: