How Clear Is Your Vision?

Couple of minutes ago, me and my friend talked about how clear is our vision. Gaano kalabo mata mo?


My left eye is clearer than the right, in short #laboRIGHT


Her vision is a bit opaque, in short #laboNA 


Then she told me that my eyes will soon be like hers #lalaboPA


But I think it won't happen. *laugh* ako pa! 


Speaking of clarity, we talked about my sad memories that happened for the past months, I shared a lot to my friend, buti nilabas ko lahat! But I remember my super friend (the girl who gave lots of advice which we have the same problem/situation) I like her because of her kindness and her love in music that jive our personalities. I want to know her more actually. My friend gave some advice couple of minutes ago that I will surely sink and process in my mind and heart and for that... THANK YOU. And for my super friend, KUNG ALAM MO LANG! *insert another jolly and fluttery expression here* 




Then we talked about her memories which I gave her an advice.


Remember friend that..


TRUE LOVE DOES WAIT #butnotproven

KEVIN PANGILINAN
BLOGGER | KGP81492

0 comments: