My Wish For This Month

" will be.. "having a harmonious and melodic life" because I do love music and it relates in my situation today. :)" 



It is all because, for the past 3 months I almost brought all the problems in the world. But I am very thankful to HIM because whenever I asked or I prayed  for some things that needs to have a firm decision, He simply showed instances to me then made me think if I will continue with this or not and I'm also thankful to my family and to my closest friends because these people gave me some piece of advice and opinions when it comes to my situation that I'd encountered for example today, yesterday or the past weeks. 

 I think it's not the end of world to be like this sad and a bit weary, I do always think that there are more opportunities that will come. 

and I should always remember that GOD'S WILL BE DONE. :)

KEVIN PANGILINAN
BLOGGER | KGP81492

0 comments: