A Day Rememb'ring Your Presence

Saturday, May 19  


10:30 am

After we finished submitting our requirements in our on-the-job training, me and my fellow block mates suddenly planned 1 (actually we had 5 rounds *laugh*) round of computer game.  From our college, we were suddenly heading to a place where we sit around and talk about random things. 

After 3 hours.

The awkward moment when you were playing at the internet cafe then random thoughts suddenly popped in my mind; the wonderful smile and the times we talked on the phone (I'm staying outside the dorm to make our conversation longer by the time she called).


6:30 pm

On my way to my hometown with my mother, they stayed at my unit to ask prescription at the out-patient clinic. So it's a 2-hour drive and random thoughts popped again in my mind which made me feel like singing "In Another Life" by Spongecola. I know that she doesn't feel the same way.

The night before I sleep

*Facebook mode* as the usual. Then at the news feed, there goes her picture with her friends. I'll never ask that question "how is she and her work?" because I know she's fine.Then I prayed to Him that whatever it may be Lord, let Your will be done. Then *knockout*

Why are these things happening to me but in her part "parang wala lang, deadma"? There are times that I want to make myself busy as what she have said but when there are times that I'm idle in work bigla nalang akong napapatunganga.

Sunday, May 20

 @ Church

The message is about overcoming struggles in life and deepening the relationship with God and in line with the message, the preacher shared his life experiences to all of us. Then I wanted to cry a bit, I don't know why? I silently prayed again to Him.

All I can say is.. I MISS HER, but again I know that she doesn't feel the same way. *sigh* 

KEVIN PANGILINAN
KGP81492 | BLOGGER


0 comments: