Let's Soothe Up This May (Part 2)







I want to share something all about what happened last 2 days


May 2 (Sunday) 

After we (my brother and my sister) went to 2 churches to hear the WORD and to attend a baptismal rite and to a big restaurant for the reception, we went back home to unwind. After 2 hours, I spent my whole night facing on my laptop and browsing on the net. As I browsed the net, I remembered my masterpiece (not actually) that I submitted I think last 2 weeks and I finally found it on the official UST Tumblr website. While looking the picture, I noticed those notes coming at my accepted post.  




I remembered walking alone halfway through the Arch of the Centuries, then I saw a rainbow because on that day it's a bit showery at UST then. I didn't use SLRs and DSLRs for taking this picture but it's my cellphone. That was one of the capturing moments of my college life.

Thanks for accepting my submitted post. :)


Going back from what I've browsed the net, I DO LOVE TO BLOG what I want to say/express/explicate all about my experiences that gives relation to one's life (like I've said on my last blog) and I DO ENCOUNTER WRONG GRAMMAR while blogging because I'm not that kind of a GEEK who knows it all, right? 

But there's one problem when blogging someone. You might offend someone even though you seem that your blog's grammatically right and interesting to those people who reads your blog. In short, you're trying to impress someone but there's a limit of it. 

Try to reach out to the person you want to talk with, maybe that person might help you. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. :)

"If I'm on his position, I should think twice before blogging, otherwise I will not continue what I want to start because I know it is ILLEGAL and INAPPROPRIATE."

Let's proceed to..

May 3 (Monday)

Party? Gimmick? tugs tugs? celebration? nope.

I'm back HOME, helping my brother and my sister encoding those numbers and addresses and a bit conyo sessions but I think I need to be fluent in English so that I can freely express myself whether in conversation and in public. 

That's all for today. :)

Kevin Pangilinan
Inhinyero Tomasino

0 comments: