Let's Soothe Up This May (Last Part)

Couple of weeks passed, I wasn't able to rant everything I've done. I guess this will be the last part of rendering my hottest vacation streak entitled "Let's Soothe Up This May".


Last 2 weeks (Automated Election/Mother's Day to be exact), I have nothing to do inside our house, that's why I made a guitar-covered song. 





Hours passed, I played basketball with my friends, quenched our thirst, food-tripped ourselves and made laughs and smiles while conversing with each other. 


Another week passed by and we made fun of ourselves playing basketball and I gave an advice to one of my friends because I'm the eldest among them. They shall have time for playing, doing chores, caressing their times with their family and friends and devoting themselves to HIM, I think these were the tactics. 


I miss my cellphone, i couldn't see what I'm typing on because of the LCD's appearance. Two weeks before, after  reception, we rushed at Saver's Mall nearby and we went to a cellphone shop. I asked the cellphone technician to repair my cellphone's LCD and we'll go back once my cellphone's well-repaired but it wasn't easy at all because we need a ribbon to fix my cellphone and it costs less than a thousand. 


I wish I could have this blessing once again and I will be meticulous on certain things. I WISH! 


Speaking of weeks, I made my decision regarding on shifting. I think it's GOD's will why I'm still in this course. I think it's in my heart that's why I planned and named it Plan A. But He choose Plan B for me rather than Plan A. I do make instant decisions but never ask myself as well as HIM why it suppose to be like this. But still I accept His will. 


So my apparent block mates, kita-kits nalang sa pasukan, nakakatamad naman this semester pero Quadricentennial naman eh. Let's celebrate to that! 


I guess summer will be over and we know that adventure is out there so brace ourselves for another school year. Soothing up's done! :) 


Kevin Pangilinan
Inhinyero Tomasino












0 comments: