Let's Soothe Up This May (Part 3)

"Look what you've got! A MAIL coming from my heart." 


May 4 (Tuesday)

That day, I was babysitting my cute niece then I thought what my brother told me that I should watch English movies to increase my ability in conversing people. Since I was in highschool, my proficiency in English goes lower until the time I'm getting a hard time comprehending those unfamiliar words (kulang na lang, lagi akong magdadala ng dictionary sa tabi ko just to understand those words) and I couldn't express myself either in public or in private conversations that's why I am so ashamed of myself. That's why I started to rant what I want to stress with the help of blogging. 


First Blog - Time of My Life (Newbie) 
Second Blog - Second Time of My Life


Another blog that I give so much attention it so-called special blog come from Tumblr, mind to visit my special blog just CLICK HERE.


That's up for today. :) 



0 comments: