Another Groovy Day

May 10, 2009

From Angeles City, Pampanga again, we went to San Fabian, Pangasinan to have a family reunion. We gathered each other and that's not all, we'd played volleyball even we didn't see the ball at night. Kaya ninyo iyon?. Then we did capture the moments that our family spent the day with each other. I knew this was the finest day I have ever experienced in my life.

They're also one of the important persons in my life because they're the ones who gave support to me. They're so-called my jurors and disciplinarians because since birth until now, they give me ample of discipline in doing everything and in making decisions.

That's why we have family gatherings to strengthen our relationship in each and everyone of our family/relatives.

Also an important day to all mothers out there, as well as my mother, who always there for me, my brother and my sister.

So to all mothers out there..

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


0 comments: